Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Removing unresolved threat warnings

As I mention in an earlier post, Catalina uses a different path structure for attached devices.  Consequently backups were scanned despite instructing them to be skipped.  After ~48 hours I canceled the system scan but am now left with a 183 unresolved threats. My plan was to add the unresolved threats to Exceptions and then delete them from Exceptions so the list is clean.  I attempted to add 10 of them to exceptions and the number of unresolved issues was reduced. (yay)  I select 10 more and nothing.  No response.  The number of unresolved issues remains the same.

Is there a way for me to remove these from the unresolved threats list?  Do I need to completely remove Bitdefender and start over or is there a way to fix this using terminal?

Interestingly, those files that were "added" did not appear in the protection => exceptions list.

Comments