Remove device from bitdefender central?

Hi,

I have 3 devices listed on my account which I no longer have, how do I remove them?

Thanks

Comments

• I have the same problem too. Can Bitdefender give us a response?

• I have two similarly described cell phones listed in my account. I no longer use one of these phones. How do I know which phone listed in my account is the one I wish to delete?

• Same Here, was hoping to find a solution :(

• how do i remove a mobile device that I no longer have?

• I was looking for this and it's hard to find, but it is possible.

In "My Devices", click on the one you want to delete. On the next page (the individual device page) you should see three vertical dots top right under the Account and Bell icon (as at April 2020).

Clicking on the three dots should pop down a menu to delete/remove the device.

For the person with two similarly named phones (but one no longer used) the menu under the three dots should give more options (like rename) if the device is still active. For non-active (perhaps marked "At Risk"), you should only see "Remove".

Hope that helps others....

• Good call. Never saw the dots. Thx

• Magic Mr T. Well spotted. Problem solved.

Thanks

• Nice to see someones on the ball great job thanks

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member's

Kindly have a look at the website : https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/2795/

If this helps, kindly click on agree

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• I have the same issue as the rest....no 3 dots to remove a device...... and resolutions just take you back to the same issue..... come on Bitdefender, sort it out

• Same issue here, no 3 dots. Need a solution

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

@frustrated1 & @Btum13

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query .They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)