Problem Renewing/Upgrading

ntman1
ntman1
edited February 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

Hello,

I have had a subscription to Bitdefender Internet Security 2020. I still had a couple of months on the subscription but decided to go ahead and renew. Also, at the same time I decided to upgrade to Bitdefender Total Security 2020.

The computer that I actually renewed on seemed to work ok. Another computer which I am trying to install it on says that I need to activate my subscription. When I put in the activation code that I was sent via email on the other computer it says "this key was already used to generate a subscription".

I called a support number that was on the Bitdefender sit earlier today. I didn't think that person could understand what I was saying so they gave me a number they said was "direct to Bitdefender". That person was better but I still had a doubt in my mind.

At any rate, I don't know what to do. I want to install it on this second computer but it is saying that the activation code has already been used to generate a subscription. My only other option is to tell it I want a trial subscription.

Thank You.

Best Answer

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓

Hi Member,

If your issue has been resolved, kindly click on agree.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester for 2019 & 2020 products)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

Answers

• Please delete my question. It seems to have fixed itself when i rebooted.