My licence is active but i'm being asked for an activation code ???

My account is in good standing with three devices protected and my monthly subscription payment comes out every month. Why am I being asked to enter an activation code ?? I'm currently unprotected after 2 years of membership.

Please how can I get my system protected again ? AudreyE

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2020

Hi Member,

Sorry for the issue you are facing.

Kindly have a look at the below website if your issue is listed.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/19617/

If not, then I would request you to kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com , also sharing the screenshot of your error that you receive. Support team can fetch & provide every information related to your Bitdefender account.

Rest be assured someone from support team will get back to you as soon as possible. Due to covid19 response may be delayed.

If this helps, kindly click agree.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hello @AudreyE ,

1. Reboot your computer. Make sure you login using the same Bitdefender account credentials to login on Bitdefender application and central.bitdefender.com site
    2. If you are already logged in to application, try to re-login again using your email id and password on Bitdefender application and see whether the activation status gets updated.
    3. Also you can login to central.bitdefender.com and tap on ‘My Devices’ tap to see the current status of all your devices. Also click on the ‘My Subscriptions’ button on left panel to see the current subscription status.

Thanks & Regards,