Device at risk

Kent_Sweden
edited February 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

Hello!

Have installed Bitdefender Total Security and bought license for 10 devices.

I have sent the install link to my collegaues and I get them in the console, but out of 5 installed devices I get 2 OK and 3 "At risk".

Why? What risk do they have? How do I solve that?

This is people who more or less dont know anything about computers and they are not sitting anywhere near me so I cant assist them locally

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• It is possible to remote access the 3 computers that show "At Risk" via RDP or TeamViewer by example? This will allow you to see exactly what's going on in these computers, why Bitdefender shows "At Risk" and even make changes to alleviate/resolve the issue. For example, if the Advanced Threat Defense is disabled in Bitdefender, that make the computer showing at being "At Risk", but there are other resons that might be the case.

• Hello @Kent_Sweden @DGL ,

From bitdefender central console, you can get most of the information about your devices.

1. Visit central.bitdefender.com and login
    2. Click on My Devices on left pane

My Devices

• See the list of devices on which you installed Bitdefender.

Remotely control the devices Bitdefender is installed on. Here are the commands you can run from Bitdefender Central on your Windows based systems (where Bitdefender is installed):

1. View and Fix the issues that Bitdefender reports on the device.

2. Quick Scan and Full system scan – can be run on the system.

3. Optimize the system (for computers with Bitdefender Total Security ).

4. Run a Vulnerability scan on the computer.

5. Use the Anti-Theft feature (for devices that have Bitdefender Total Security or Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android) – Locate, Wipe, Lock.

Please click the agree button, if you find the response helpful.

Thanks and regards,

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

The remote access can only be done via Bitdefender staff. Hence as previously told.

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com, they will be help you with more information.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• BitDefender Central "My Devices" shows all four of my devices "At Risk." When I click on "Fix Issues" a message appears in the bottom right hand corner of the window indicating "Your request was successfully sent."

Sent where?

There are no other options available.

The dropdown error of the issue is blank/white.

This is making me very nervous.

Also, why was there no notification of the four "at risk" situations in my BitDefender Central Inbox or my regular email inbox?

Something is seriously wrong.