Suggested - Security Enhancements - Bluetooth & WiFi

I would like to make to suggestions for added security in "Bitdefender Total Security"

First, when installing Bluetooth devices. I would love to see the ability to change the Bluetooth pairing code and save that information with Bitdefender so that you would not be able to intercept a device in public or otherwise and the ability to setup automatically when re-installing or upgrading your computer.

Second, I already contacted Bitdefender about this, but, I would like to see when setting up your network and security the ability to create your main password on you network administrator account then send out encrypted links with or without the Security software that would allow only the administrator to know the Network Password but still allow for people to use the network devices unlike a Guest Network.

Both of which added to your Password Wallet.

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2020

Hi Member,

The only way to share feedbak with developement team is through bitdefender support. Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com with your feedback and they will further share it with developement team. Response may be delayed due to less staff and covid19. Rest be assured, they will resply back asap.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)