Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem with antivirus scan in 24.0.26.137 version

I m facing a problem with antivirus scan in 24.0.26.137 version. I can not scan a specific file or folder using the right click, not even if I drop the file to the widget. When I try, User Account Control appears, and when i press YES, nothing happens, I dont see any window or message.

I tried to reinstall the application (I have Total Security 2020), and version 24.0.24.131 installs, so I have no problem. When auto update installs the newer version again, the problem reappears... 

I can only make a whole system scan...and the rest application (firewall etc) seems to work normally... 

This is happening to both my systems (Windows 10, v1909 and Windows 10, v2004)...

It s very annoying... and I claim it as serious... Is there a way to fix it, or do I have to wait till next version, hoping that the problem will be solved?

Is it happening to anyone else?

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This moreover seems to be a software issue.

Kindly generate bitdefender logs : https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/8919/ & drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com briefly explaining your issue. If the problem is reproduced at their end they will share it with development team internally and if everythings will looks fine to them they will suggest an alternate solution to you.

Response may be delayed due to less staff and covid19. Rest be assured, they will reply back asap.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Flexx, thanks for your answer...

I was thinking to check if this is a common issue, before I report it to the support...

I may do it though, If i see that the problem keeps and there s not a way to fix it on my own....

Meanwhile, every help or idea is welcome :)

Regards