Bitdefender Device Management clarification

I'm using Total Security 2020 and I noticed yesterday that there was a item in the installed programs that occurred - Bitdefender Device Management. It showed up on its own, I didn't install it. I do not find much useful information on the internet, so I ask you to clarify how it appeared, why and what exactly does this program. I wonder why this program was not installed in the startup when I installed Total security than just now?

Answers

• is this place a dead end? no one responds to questions.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
  • thanks but i asked a few questions at this place expecting an answer from the software creator and not the ordinary technical data from the third party site.

And that's exactly why I asked certain questions that I didn't find the answer to on the Internet: how it appeared, why and what exactly does this program. I wonder why this program was not installed in the startup when I installed Total security than just now?

That's what I'm interested in, not how many kilobytes files have and the like.

In case it is not possible to get these simple answers at this place, I will consider that this place is really a dead end that there is no point in coming to.

An additional reason for such an attitude is that I have not received an answer to my question from last year.