My Bitdefender Premium VPN is continually disconnecting and I can't re-connect....

Despite contacting Bitdefender on numerous occasions over the last couple of months and submitting various tickets describing the problem, I still cannot connect or indeed get the VPN out of the disconnecting state. The only was is to un-install it and re-install it. The VPN works fine... but then after shutting my laptop down and starting it up, the VPN shows as disconnecting again.

Does anyone have a permanent fix, please, because Bitdefender clearly don't have a solution.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.