Wallet cannot edit or add new entries

GaryCorby
GaryCorby ✭✭
edited February 2022 in Utilities

In recent days, I can no longer edit wallet entries, nor add new items. This is happening from both browser add-in and in the Bitdefender dashboard, so it is not a browser problem.

Yes, I am using the right wallet password. The wallet still correctly auto-fills login fields, and I can see exisiting entries.

Is this a new bug from an update?

Tagged:

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your issue.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• I am no longer able to view the existing password within the wallet websites page - there used to be a 'reveal' button which is now missing.

• pju38
    pju38
    edited November 2020

I have exactly the same problem and it's critical to me to be able to see some the saved passwords because I used some the entries to store something else than passwords from websites. It's the 11/11/2020 version that has change that.

Please let us at least SEE saved password or give us a tool to see them at least once, a link to be able to downgrade to previous version.

• pju38
    pju38
    edited November 2020

FYI: after saved wallet, uninstall and reinstall from

https://www.bitdefender.com/Downloads/

bitdefender_tsecurity.exe

imported the saved wallet, all is good now, wallet passwords can be see and modified.

• I have now found two light grey, unmarked, buttons on the wallet web page details - the left one edits the details in a pop-up window, the right deletes.