May I Attend the Darknet Online Presentation

ntman1
ntman1
edited January 2022 in General Topics

I have visited the Darknet once just to see what it is like. I just got an advertisement pop up on my Facebook feed about an upcoming seminar on this subject. My question is, do I need to be associated with a formal company to attend or is typing in 'Independent' sufficient. Thank you.

Comments

• I have just tried to register for the seminar and when I put in my email address it automatically converts all the letters of my email address to upper case. I have tried two different email addresses and I get a message saying, 'Pease change your email address to continue". Does anyone know what could be wrong?

• ntman1
    ntman1
    edited October 2020

I have never been upset at Bitdefender before for any reason until now. I see now why it is not letting me register for the seminar. Let me say that unless the information given in the seminar is classified by the U.S. government it is absolutely fine to let someone like me watch it. Absolutely fine. Why are you not letting independents like me watch it? I've been a faithful customer now with the Total Security package..

If the information is classified, then everyone who registers for the seminar would need a security clearance. I don't use bad words but that's how I feel right now.