Account Privacy App

Hi,

I tried to use the Account Privacy app. I added and email account to veiry if it, try to verify it but I never receive the email with the verification code.

I retried this a few times. Always the result: no verification email is received.

I added it a different account (#2) and it works fine, i.e. i receive the verification code, etc.

Does it mean it that the accont #1 is somehow comprise?

Thanks,

Roman

Comments

• +1

• Hi @RomanC and @jgroep ,

Not receiving a validation e-mail to confirm you are the owner of the account you are trying to monitor for data breaches doesn't mean it's been compromised. Please make sure you're looking through the Spam/Junk folders as well as they can somehow get routed there as well.

If you still can't find the e-mails, please contact support and they'll help you out with this so you can add your most important accounts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.