I keep getting emails to renew my licence when it was renewed 18 days ago!

George Gray
edited February 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

I keep getting regular emails to renew my licence which was renewed 18 days ago. When I look at the licence in My Account in Bitdefender Internet Security it says I have 381 days left which is correct.If I go into Bitdefender Central/My Payments/My Subscriptions my old subscription is shown but not the one I paid for 18 days ago. However under Bitdefender Central/My Subscriptions/My Services it confirms that my expiry date is now 2021 however under Bitdefender Central/My Subscriptions/My Payments it says the expiry date is 2020 .However if I put the order number in for my new subscription it appears??

Very odd. Two different subscription dates on different tabs of the same page!

What is happening??

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your issue & they will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• I'm getting emails to renew also, which is okay since my renewal date isn't that far off.

The problem is that the link in the email takes me to a web page that shows a price $5 higher than the price in the email. Why the deception?

• Flexx

Hi Member

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your issue & they will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

• I did and they quickly confirmed they know about this problem as multiple users have reported it and they are sorting it out. They confirm my renewal is, as I expected, until 2021.

• Thanks George for bothering to share useful information. Is there any point to this forum, or is every answer just email bitsy?

• They have still not sorted it out. I keep getting emails from 2Checkout saying my subscription has expired (when I have nearly a year left). looks like they franchised out the marketing side to 2checkout . If you try to unsubscribe via the email it takes you to a website with no unsubscription option - just an option to buy a subscription.

How do I unsubscribe from these subscription requests. Anyone out there?

• Flexx

@Alex D., @Andy_BD

Kindly look into the issue.

Regards

Flex

• Try this and maybe it will help. I believe this is what I did to resolve it. I renewed for another year and was getting the offers. Also, in the program it said I still only had like say 30 days (example) left when I purchased another year. Go to MY Account and click on Switch account. Log back into the software and see if it resolves the problem. I did that and as you see in the below image it changed my license remaining to over a year from now. The switch account logs you out of the software which is kind of like a refresh. The offers thing disappeared as well after doing that. Also, log into your central account and renew from there. No matter where the email comes from it is always safest to do it through the site rather then by clicking links from any emails.

I hope that is of help to you!!!