Bitdefender free can't activate

Max_Power
Max_Power
edited January 2022 in Antivirus Free

When i'm trying to activate bitdefender free, show this messages

I click in sign in to bitdefender then shows this

later, click in try again and shows this error

and I can't activate the product. Please fix this error. I check that the domain login.bitdefender.net is not working.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

Kindly follow the solution provided in the stated link : https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/17225

If issue persists, kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query .They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hi, I did that steps and doesn't work

here is the info:

{"benchmarkInterval":7200,

"benchmark":1,

"servers":["elb-irl-amz.nimbus.bitdefender.net","elb-fra-amz.nimbus.bitdefender.net","elb-nvi-amz.nimbus.bitdefender.net","elb-ore-amz.nimbus.bitdefender.net","elb-tky-amz.nimbus.bitdefender.net"],

"statsInterval":3600,

"enforceSSL":true,

"benchmarkThreshold":50,

"disableThreshold":60}

The problem is that the installer is trying to connect to login.bitdefender.net and that domain is not active (last image) you need to update the installer to connect to other domain or activate the domain login.bitdefender.net.

Is not a connection problem , is the domain/installer

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

In this case you will have to contact the bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com and tell them the same thing such that they can share the issue with the development team. They might end up saying to you that for free version contact the community forum, but you need to address them over the email to share the issue with the development team.

Bitdefender support does not deal with the free version of the products and hence they transfer any free user over to bitdefender forum. Now, since this is a issue on the bitdefender side, you will have to probe them to share the matter with development team.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• I have the same problem, shows the domain login.bitdefender.net is not active. so, the activation is not possible! Do you have another AV to recommend to install?