Can't locate 'My Payments' to disable 'Auto Renewal'

I have read a few articles on where to locate the 'My Payments' as I wish to disable 'Auto Renewal' but this function does not appear in my 'Bitdefender Central page (see image). Can someone point me in the right direction?

Tagged:

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member

Since the My Payment tab is not showing up in your central account, kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query .They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Auto-canceling renewal and payment that works for me:

Avangate.com

My Account

My Products

Stop automatic license renewal "under any product that has this option enabled.

• Flexx

Well, there are many mediums to buy bitdefender products, either directly from bitdefender or bitdefender authorised partners, so there are different ways to disable auto renewal. No one option works for all. So the best option is to contact support at get it disabled by their backend team since it is not showing up in his account.

Also there have been cases where even cancelling the auto renewal from 2checkout has still resulted in renewal of bitdefender subscription and amount being deducted from user account.

Regards

Flex

• @Flexx

I know of no cases where cancelling auto renewal in 2checkout has resulted in renewal of subscription.

• Flexx

Well, I guess you might not know, but I am aware of it and I have always guided them to bitdefender support for the quick resolution of their query. Even in worst case scenario the best option is to contact bitdefender support directly.

Additionally, I am here to answer user query & not for someone who has the habit of intervening into every matter.

Regards

Flex

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

@Flexx

For anyone who purchased their Bitdefender product thru 2Checkout, the best way to cancel autorenewal, is to open a 2Checkout account. This has worked 100% of the time for me and the many people I have recommended this to. I have never had any negative feedback regardless of what you are aware of. All of your info will be there. Also, and this is a very important point, regardless of where you purchased your BD product, you have to cancel autorenewal every time you renew your subscription because it resets itself every time you activate a new subscription. And as far as intervening, the first time I met you FLEXX, was when you intervened in a conversation I was having with someone.

• Flexx
    edited November 2020

Well, thanks for the update. Between I did not intervene in your post by specifically tagging you. I provided the post with the updated genuine reply by the bitdefender support.

Regards

Flex

• @Flexx

You're welcome.

• https://secure.2co.com/myaccount 

On this website you can change the auto renewal status.