System scan progress percentage indicator gets stuck at 8%

While performing a system scan with Bitdefender antivirus free edition, I noticed that the scan progress percentage indicator got stuck at 8% while the scanning was in progress (the directory paths right under the indicator kept changing). I attached a screenshot to serve as a reference. I'd like to know

if I am able to have my computer 100% scanned with the free edition or just 8% of my system files.

Comments

• I just installed and ran a scan for the first time. It also stuck at 8%, but I let it continue and after quite awhile it suddenly jumped to 95% and then increased incrementally until it finished. The scan was thorough and went well other than this percentage display glitch.

• Here also, it sit allong while at 8% and then makes a jump into 90's and finishes succesfull

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.