Why Bill Recurring Fee Without ANY Notification?

I just got re-billed for a three year subscription. Out of the blue. No warning email to say my account was to come due soon so I could make changes or cancel my subscription. Nothing.

Comments

• I got billed for 1-year extension at a huge cost (99,99 Euro) even though I have valid license until February 2021. So, make sure to remove ANY credit cards making it possible for them to charge you automatically. I hve been chasing them for a refund for several days now, through the only channel provided via mail - and no answer... Will never touch this company or their products anymore, feel like I have been robbed!

• Got an answer from their chat now that they will refund me... Will remember this for the future and never ever allow for automatic renewal.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.