Trial edition instead of the free Edition

Zombie
Zombie
edited January 2022 in General Topics

Trying to install a free edition installs the TOTAL security trial version. Ho to install the free version?

Comments

• Hmm. I see what you mean. I just searched the free version that took me to their website. It does say "Free Download".

This could very well misleading. If there was no "Free Version", they should stick a disclaimer at the top of the page to let users know it would have been a 30-day Trial.

I'm having issues installing Total Security, so unfortunately I can't get past this. Albeit, maybe there isn't a "Free Version", but instad a 30-day Trial? I could be wrong though (if somebody can confirm?).

However, if this is the case, I would have to say it's intentionally misleading.

If there is a "Free Version", I hope it gets sorted out.

• In the Free Tools Menu(maybe that is where you went wrong), there is the title for Bitdefender Antivirus Free. the image above you will see when you click that button. Cheers and give me a HIT if it helped you.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

Kindly use the stated link to download online installer of bitdefender free : https://download.bitdefender.com/windows/bp/agent/en-us/bitdefender_online.exe

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)