How do I unlock restricted content using the vpn subscription.🤔?

BrianH_83
BrianH_83 ✭
edited January 2022 in VPN

I'm new and just got a premium VPN subscription and heard about unlocking restricted content by connecting to a foreign country via vpn, how do I do this & what benefits are there?

Best Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Answer ✓

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• BrianH_83
    BrianH_83 ✭
    Answer ✓

I understand that,I've actually connected to Australia & Brazil but don't know what to do from there.I am not aware of what to do once connected to a foreign server or how to utilize restricted content & what exactly do you gain access to.?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Answer ✓

The main function of VPN is :

1) To unblock and visit the website that have been restricted or blocked by your government or ISP in your native country. If any website is blocked by your ISP or government, you will not be able to access it with the IP provided by your ISP. VPN uses your IP provided by your ISP and changes into the best possible selected IP from its database so that you can visit any restricted website.

NOTE : VPN may either increase your internet speed or decrease your internet speed & there is no known solution to help you on the speed issue. That is why when you will open the Bitdefender VPN it has an automatic button which can select the best possible server so that your speed does not get decreased while surfing internet.

2) To protect yourself from getting tracked on internet.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

Answers