turn off alerts

I'm happy with BitDefender overall.

Whenever I log into windows, I get a number of alerts, including the one attached.  This includes always telling me that my home wifi is unsafe. 

I accept these truths, and I've combed over the bitdefender settings, and would like to stop being altered about all this stuff.

I don't believe these are considered notifications, as I have those turned off in the settings.  Is there a way to get rid of these alerts?

Thank you.

Bitdefender_alert.png

Comments

• Hi, Newbie here, I have the same issue, just installed Bitdefender and all running ok, but I really don't want to be continually reminded about the VPN network! As there is no answer here to this question, does anyone know where else to look? Thanks!

• Bitdefender offers a 24/7 Customer Support to it's users by Chat / Email and phone

the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender experts is online Chat support which you can find here: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

• I am a new user of Bitdefender, I am using it at my office, we are solenoid valve manufacturer.

• Bit defender is the best cybersecurity software and provides the best services. If you need any help with kobo troubleshooting, then you can get its help from it.