Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot reset password

Options

When i go to change my password i put in my email address and current password to change and it just cycles back to the login page asking me for my email address. I have updated my browser, tried other browsers, cleared my cache etc but it still does the same thing. Any ideas on how to get this to work

Comments

• Alex_A
    Alex_A ✭✭✭
    Options

If you try the "Forgot your password" function, maybe this will help you change your account password?

1. Go to the Bitdefender Central page and click LOG IN.

2. Enter the email address associated with your Central account and click NEXT.

3. Click Forgot your password?

4. Enter your email address and click NEXT. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password at the Center.

5. Enter the security code you received by email and click NEXT or click Change Password in the email.

Warning! For security reasons, the code and the reset link will expire after 5 days. The security code will be invalidated if it is entered incorrectly 5 times. If so, repeat steps 1-3. You will receive a new code by email.

6. Select a new password and click SAVE.

7. Return to the login screen. You can now log in with your new password.