How to install Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android

Andy_BDAndy_BD admin
edited May 2020 in New user tutorials
How to install Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android (full guide here)

Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus works on any device running Android 4.1 and up. In order to install the application, you can choose one of the methods described below.

You can also watch the steps presented in the video below.

Comments

• the bitdefender on my laptop will tell you if there is any updates why doesn't the mobile app do that??

• Why can't i install Bitdefender

• I installed, its good

• I installed bitdefender on my android phone last week today I added my laptop but central says I do not have a subscription for my phone however it has been running and installed just fine. Guess I will need to make another call! They will probably tell me to uninstall it and go restall from central. Others are having this problem also.

• Hi I subscribed for a bitdefender Internet security for 3 devices. One on my computer and the other on my android phone. The on on my computer works perfectly. I tried to share the link to my phone to add it to my list of protected devices. When I download the bit defender mobile security, it says I have to take an additional subscription of 9.99/year. I do not understand why that is as I paid for 3 protected devices. Can someone help please?

• I have the same issue. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Hi @Natemank and @ToonAddict ,

If you bought Internet Security as mentioned, that's the license for 3 computer devices , mobile is a different solution. Please find more details here:

If uyou have other product, then repost here and we'll look into that.

cheers,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.