Remove unused email from Digital Identity Protection

JSaab
JSaab

I've recently subscribed to the Digital Identity Protection service, at first I didn't notice that there's a limitation on the number of emails, so I added one that I don't usually use that often to sign up to diverse services, and I want to remove it now to make space to another email that I usually use. Unfortunately, I'm not able to find the remove email button, I've tried to contact their support team but I haven't received a reply yet.

Thank you in advance.

Tagged:

Comments

• help, I have the same issue

• If you're ready to help protect your identity, here's how to remove personal also delete your online banking and credit card accounts, and even your email accounts. Remove all unnecessary apps from your phone or tablet.

MySainsburys Login

• I would like to delete some of the information in my profile that is no longer valid or no longer existed. I saw the comment above about removing apps from the phone. This is not a good solution!

• Hello,

To modify or remove data entered during the onboarding process, it will be necessary to contact our support teams. You can get in touch with our technicians by using one of the available contact channels below:

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user