Bitdefender hangup after popup

BD Total Security 2021 on WIN10.

When accessing a link from a site a note says Popup blocked. WHen I click on the note to allow popup/new page to open the system hangsup.

I try Task Mamnager to end the process but the screen is hidden and not visible.

I right click on START to launch TASK MANAGER and (a) end BD safepay process and (b) the instances of Task Manager.

Need relief from this mess

Comments

• > @ksheer2 said:
    > BD Total Security 2021 on WIN10.
    > When accessing a link from a site a note says Popup blocked. WHen I click on the note to allow popup/new page to open the system hangsup.
    > I try Task Mamnager to end the process but the screen is hidden and not visible.
    > I right click on START to launch TASK MANAGER and (a) end BD safepay process and (b) the instances of Task Manager.
    > Need relief from this mess
    Two way you can fix this problem.
    first way is reinstall bitdefender with online installer.
    I recommend uninstall it with bitdefender uninstall app and then restart system and install it with online installer or offline one.
    I send the url of offfline installer and you can use it and it is latest version and it is safe as I used it before.
    the method of installing in offline way is first you need to be disconnect from your network and run bitdefender_tsecurity file and wait to show a message from that and close that windows.
    then run the Bitdefender Total Security2021 v25.0.19.73 file in that is in the below url.
    https://soft98.ir/security/anti-virus/1185-bitdefender-total-security.html
    you can find both of bitdefender_tsecurity and bitdefender total security files on this url.
    if your problem not fix then tell me maybe I find other way for you.
  • Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly refrain from posting 3rd party links to download bitdefender products. It is prohibited in the forum. Doing so on regular basis can lead to account ban.

@Alex D., @Andy_BD

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Flexx

• > @Flexx said:
    > Kindly refrain from posting 3rd party links to download bitdefender products. It is prohibited in the forum. Doing so on regular basis can lead to account ban.
    I guess I may get caution, but I should say that this files are clean and you can test them or scan with virus total.
    My porpose not infecting people of community and I always like to help people.
    And thanks for giving the offline installer(that I dont know that links)
  • Flexx

As per forum administrator @Andy_BD & bitdefender staff member @Alex_A, one is only allowed to post bitdefender links on the forum (if it relates to download of any bitdefender product or help regarding any bitdefender product)

You can only use third party links in extreme cases to help people, but only those links which do not tell user to download any product in order to resolve their issue. For general PC support, like for example : how to clear temporary files, how to boot in safe mode, for this purpose you can use third party links.

If you do not have the direct link in relation to bitdefender product download or support, kindly guide the user to contact the bitdefender support via email (bitsy@bitdefender.com)

Regards

Flex