Uninstall Bitdefender VPN completely

Hello,

since the last major update of my Bitdefender it automatically installed Bitdefender VPN. I do not need it and I'm not going to use it, so I tried to uninstall it. It works until the next reboot and Bitdefender reinstalls it again. It there a way to completely uninstall it and turn it off so that it won't reinstall automatically?

Kind Regards

Sergus

Best Answer

Answers

• Same problem here. Totally annoying. I'm already looking for an alternative antivirus solution. This is not a good way to treat your (long time) customers, trying to force them to use products, they don't want or need.

• randwrandw
    edited April 27

Same! I tried to delete it and it says I don't have permissions.. so I try to set permissions and I can't again! And the BD Uninstaller in the same folder does not have the option, only to uninstall BD... Geeez how annoying! Why did this even install (and multiple times) without asking!

• i used Revo uninstaller pro and i removed the VPN easy.

• Same problem here. Totally annoying. I'm already trying to find an alternate antivirus solution. this is often not an honest thanks to treat your (long time) customers, trying to force them to use products, they do not want or need
  • What they said!