Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can I use Bitdefender on my Samsung Smart TV?

Good Day All
I trust you are well
I have recently purchased a new Samsung Q70 smart TV with internet connection to my home network
Is it possible to run Bitdefender on the T.V as all my home devices connected to my home network is protected by Bitdefender?
Thank you for you time
Kind Regards

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query .They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hi! Trying to connect to a Samsung smart Tv using screen cast from windows 10 however it is not working if BitDefender firewall is enabled.

When I disable the firewall it works.

I looked in BitDefender firewall windows and it doesn't show any disallowed connection.

Any idea what rule I could add to allow using casting without having to disable the firewall?

FYI, I have no such issues with Chromecast nor with Microsoft Miracast adapter on projector.

MyAARPMedicare

• Bitdefender BOX detects online threats or attacks targeting your devices or your entire network. It is the first security product that can protect not only PCs and Macs but devices like iPhones & iPads, smart TVs, game consoles and other Internet of Things devices that until now had no security solution.

MyBalanceNow

• I have a LG smart TV oled65c9pua and would like to install Bitdefender on it, is this possible and how would I go about it?