Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Early renewal offer

Options
Batesy
edited February 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

I received an email offerin early renewal @ £28 Pounds but when I click on the link it takes me to a page saying that renewal price is £41. Why?

Best Answer

• Mike_BD
    Mike_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Batesy ,

I've confirmed with my Support colleagues that they have contacted you. Hope they have positively answered your query.

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

Answers

• Mike_BD
    Options

Hello @Batesy ,

It seems to me the offer is correct : you save 41.99, but you actually will pay 28. Did you try and actually start the payment process, as it will show you exactly the amount.

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Yes I have tried the payment process and is still says £41right up to actually confirmi

• Mike_BD
    Options

Got it. Then please do this:

1. access in Incognito Mode (so the cookies are cleared
    2. if point #1 doesn't work, please try in another browser or try the payment process from another device
    3. if both above fail, please contact our Support team (but also can send to me privately the ticket number so I can enforce it)

cheers,

Mike

• Yes I have tried the payment process and is still says £41right up to actually confirmi