COMMUNITY UPGRADE

Step 1 - clean-up of all spam posts & accounts.
Step 2 - new content developement
Step 3 - visual overhaul

How do I get this POJ to work?

I installed 3 times, this software, and gave it all of the permissions it needed but now it does nothing. How do I get it to scan??? Whoever designed it should be fired. It should easily walk me through a scan. It doesn't work at all. I went to the dashboard as well but no clear directions on how to start a scan. Im a web designer s I hate to think about an average person trying to use this!! I need to scan my mac for malware. It keeps asking for an activation code but Im using the free trial. NO code has been given and the chat window doesn't work either. What a terrible company.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.