VPN error 182 on PC

Hi, Its been afew weeks that I get error 182 (tunnelconnect) on my laptop. The Bitdefender vpn on my mobile works fine. I contacted support & they, after getting 2 files from me (BDSP & BDconnection), replied that they are working on this issue & the program will update itself once the problem is resolved. I want to know does everybody get this error? Is this normal for this problem to remain unresolved for weeks?

Comments

• I have been trying Bitdefender for a week now and have gotten the same error so it will not turn on. With all the help you seem to have gotten, I think I will stick with NordVPN, It has issues with disconnecting but at least it works for the most part.

• I have the same error. Very disappointing for a paid product.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.