Importing Data from Last Pass to Wallet.

Is there way to import my data [websites, usernames, passwords, etc] from my Last Pass Vault into my Bitdefender Wallet. It didn't look like there was a direct option to do this, but is there a work around for doing it? For example, could I enable both in my Firefox browser and as I visit each of my last pass vault websites and use last pass to login to them, will Bitdefender Wallet ask me to save the website and login info/passwords? Would that work and be quicker than manually entering the information for every one of my Last Pass Vault entries? I'm just curious because I have quite a few entries and it would take a long time to manually enter them all into Bitdefender Wallet.

Comments

• Hey, I'm pretty sure that if Bitdefender could take the passwords from Lastpass then malware could do it too. Also exporting data will not work as the encryption method is different.

• I would also like this feature. It doesn't have to "penetrate" LastPass. It can just be able to read the default file export format of Last