Settings Protection Password

Hello,

Please help!

I am usually very diligent and careful with my passwords, but have forgotten the settings protection password for my Antivirus Plus 2013. Can anyone tell me how I may reset or recover it?

I opened a support ticket with Bitdefender support more than 2 weeks ago, but have heard nothing. I contacted support again several days ago.. and still no reply.

I have a 3 computer license, and up to this point (trying to get tech support help), have really been impressed with the product. I will seriously look elsewhere for my anti-virus solution if this is typical of Bitdefender support.

Please Advise?

Comments

• Hello :)

In 2 minutes I will send you a PM with further details.

Thank you!

• I too have forgotten the password protection, password and although have asked and received a support ticket number but nothing further. I am in the quandry of not being able to turn my firewall on because I need the password. Frustrating waiting a response.

• Hello @Rimp50 ,

I understand you forgot password protection for Bitdefender Total Security or Mobile Security. Indeed, contacting support team is the right approach. If I may help, please send privately your tickets number so I can follow up.

cheers,

Mike

Featured content

bitdefender review banner

The FBI Thinks You Should Double Check That QR Code

Quick Response codes, or QR codes as they're better know, seem to have popped up just about everywhere these days.

Read more

Data Security Incidents Set Record High in ITRC’s Annual Data Breach Report

The number of data compromises jumped 68 percent in 2021.

Read more

Creating a Reliable Mindset of Privacy on International Data Privacy Day

January 28 is known as International Data Privacy Day, a time to consider the importance of privacy and the protection of data.

Read more