Looks like I hit a nerve

Kotten
Kotten
edited December 2020 in General

Looks like my post was deleted for some reason? I was only looking for support. Lets try this again..

I've been a customer for Bitdefender for a long time and never had any problems with the product, in fact it's very good.

I've never been a fan of auto renewal and always done this manually, but this year I can't find to cancel the auto renewal except doing so on '2Checkout' own website. It says on there it is not going to renew but past week I've been getting a bunch of emails saying that it is about to be renewed on the 26th (which is today) . This is scaring me because I've loved the product and always renewed it manually (because of reasons I should not need to discuss, which is a long story. if anyone is interested then I'll explain, sure why not, just ask.) But now I feel like I'm dealing with one of those scam sites that doesn't allow you to unsubscribe unless you take this whole dumb route to get it through.

I've sent an reply to the last email that told me it is going to auto renew my subscription. The email was in Swedish so I replied in Swedish as well. But the automatic email response saying "We have received your ticket" was in English so I feel I won get an answer.

I am seriously thinking of taking my business elsewhere solely because of the lack of customer support and what seems to have suddenly become very not user friendly product when it comes to this stuff. I've read older posts here and doesn't seem like anyone is getting any help for whatever reason.

So I guess what I'm asking is why is this whole company going down the drain? What happened? Are they going to actually take my money? Why does it feel like they doing anything in their power to make it impossible to cancel their service just get a quick buck. (Even though for me I would have renewed manually, but now having second thoughts because of this nonsense).

If I see this automatically renewed though I canceled it on 2Checout site without any possibility of doing any of this stuff on Bitdefender's own site I am not going to be happy about this.

Comments

• Hello @Kotten ,

Found this post now and I'm kindly asking what was the resolution?

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB