BitDefender VPN not working on Monterey

solom499
edited January 2022 in VPN

BitDefender VPN 3.1.1.5 not working on Monterey 12.0.1

no error message

Comments

• I have recently installed the release version of OSX Monterey and my Mac Air constantly crashes. Removing Bitdefender seems to have stopped this from happening. When is a Bitdefender update to be provided?

• Having the same problem on my Imac Pro with Bitdefender VPN

• Having same problem with me.

• Mike_BD
    Mike_BD admin
    edited November 2021

Hello everyone,

I'm gonna take this to our dev team. Kindly asking for everyone to ensure you have the latest updates (OS and app). Latest version of Bitdefender VPN is 3.1.2.2. If problem still persists, try reinstall VPN.

Also, please @BlueDog and @Riverjoans when you say "same problem" you refer to Mac Air "constantly crashing" , raised by @Wizard42 , or to what @solom499 is telling, meaning "not working" at all?

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• I have a similar issue. I have a Macbook Pro 13, and BitDefender Gravity Zone is blocking the SonicWall Mobile Connect (VPN) app. It does not seem to matter what exclusions you put in, always blocked. If you completely disable network protection under a custom policy it works again. This was not the case on Big Sur release of MacOS.

• I have an iMac 27" 2020. Recently installed Mac OS Monterey 12.0.01. My recently renewed Bitdefender VPN is version 3.1.2.2. Since installing Monterey the VPN will not connect.

• I have the same problem as well, VPN will not connect.

• Is there an ETA on resolution of the VPN and Monterey issues?

• vpn not connecting after installing monterey on MacBook pro

• Hello everyone. I've pushed this through with our Support team and my kind request is to :

1. open a ticket here: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/
    2. sent privately to me your ticket ID so I can follow up specifically

@MIKER74 @wizzer @Tom_14 @Mark_T @Riverjoans @solom499

thanks!

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• I'm having the same problem with VPN Bitdefender 3.1.2.2 error code 99 not connecting after update to Monterey 12.0.1. I'm going through some the steps that are recommended no luck yet. From reading the comments I would guess the update to Monerey 12.0.1 has something to do with the problem VPN is not connectiong .

• Fine for me

• I have some speed issues vpn so I am not using VPN service.

• Does anybody have any updates on the Bitdefender VPN and Macbook Pro OS Monterey software update issues with VPN not connecting?

• I too am having an issue with my VPN as part of the Premium Internet Security package and it is no longer working in Monterey. I followed the instructions with the code 99 error and that did not resolve the issue. I even uninstalled the program and reinstalled it and that did not resolve the issue.

I see that others are having the same issue.

Is there a fix to this problem?

• Same problem. After installing Monterey VPN is not working... Is there a FIX???

• hajabikouf
    edited December 2021

same, problem only started after updating to MAC OS Monterey 12.0.1

• I also have the same problem since I have started using MAC OS Monterey 12.0.1. It used to work fine on my old MacBook.