Double Billing

My MasterCard credit card was charged on 10/19/2021 for $49.99 for annual renewal 554203695JAWP7598 2COCOM*Bitdefender.com Alpharetta GA

On 10/25/2021 Apple.Com Bill 24692169A2Y1XQ22G billed my VISA Card for $39.99 for annual renewal.

Please review and issue credit to the correct billing credit card.

Thank you.

Edith McCann

Comments

• Hello,

Thank you for bringing this into our attention.

After checking our records I have noticed that, the payment of $49.99 represents a renewal for a Bitdefender Premium VPN subscription.

This subscription was initially purchased from our official website on September 25th , 2020 and renewed automatically, as this feature was enabled by default at purchase.

As you also have a Premium VPN subscription from our Partner Apple, I have now issued a refund for the 2Checkout renewal order and the amount of $49.99 will be visible in your account in up to 7 business days, depending on the processor.

I have also canceled this subscription, so that no future renewals will take place. The subscription from Apple will remain active and should you wish to manage your preferences for this, it can be done by accessing your Apple ID.

Should you have any questions, I am at your disposal.

Thank you for choosing Bitdefender and have a wonderful time ahead.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user