How to validate email account?

i have tried numerous times to restore and get code. It’s not in spam or junk. Never shows up. I also un-installed and reinstalled. Still does not work.

Answers

• Hi !

I have the same issue, I’m a little bit disappointed about app.

I’ve tried with 2 emails, yahoo and gmail and is not working, I’ve tried to remove one account and now I cannot add it back, it says I need to add another account.

I’ve tried to get the code for days but nothing.

• I sorted this out after trying for a year to get my email address validated ,I was using my ISP email as my account email for BD.

but i got it sorted so this worked for me.

• Go to dashboard- change "account email" , ( I changed mine from ISP email to gmail)
    • Confirm change
    • Delete email address waiting to be validated in app and add new account email and validate
    • Request Validatation of previous email address.
  • I use gmail email - it does not work for any email account that is not attached to the primary account holer - Bitdefender has a programming issue.

• If you're having trouble validating your email account, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that you're trying to validate the correct email address. If you've entered the wrong email address, validation will not work. Additionally, make sure that you're using the correct password. If your password is incorrect, validation will not work.

• Usually, the validation code is delivered within a few minutes. If you did not receive the message in your inbox, check your Spam or Junk email folders in case it was accidentally moved there. Make sure the e-mail you filled in is correct. You can also choose to resend the code. This option will appear after entering at least three times a random 4-digit code and press "validate" after each one.

After three unsuccessful attempts, you will see the "Resend" option. Tap this button and a new validation code will be emailed to you. If the code still doesn't arrive after following these steps, then you can ask our engineers to take a closer look at your account, by sending a request to our Support Teams using one of the available contact methods displayed here: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

@AntAciieed that is a very interesting workaround indeed.

I hope this helps.

Happly Holidays and best wishes to you.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Alex_A
    Alex_A ✭✭✭

It helped me to reset my password, click forgot password. In a response letter, they offered to enter a new password. This method helped in my case.