Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Taskbar icon has vanished

The Red Bitdefender "B" that was always in my taskbar disappeared. Bitdefender recently updated to version 26.0.3.29. The icon vanished shortly after.

But this is weird......... I can go into the "select which apps appear in the taskbar" menu in Windows 10. When I go there, "Bitdefender agent" is turned on, but the icon for it (the red "B") has been replaced with the windows symbol for volume control. The volume control is still in my taskbar, but it literally controls the volume (not Bitdefender). I tried turning Bitdefender's icon on and off and nothing happened in the taskbar.

Has anyone else seen anything like this since updating and/or know how to fix it?

Comments

• I noticed mine is gone today 12/20 on my windows machine also. I have no idea what happened. A search of my C drive says it is still on my computer but I can't get it to work. Seems like windows update did something but what?