Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Horrible Customer Support. DO NOT BUY

Options
porano
edited December 2021 in General Topics

I have been a paying subscriber for 10 years with Bitdefender and the support/customer service was excellent back then.

NOW THEY DON'T EVEN REPLY TO MY MESSAGE OF A SERIES OF CRITIAL BUGS. I have sent 24 emails over the course of the last 2 months with no answer what-so-ever (remember i'm paying for this ).

I guess with COVID they fired all competed employees.

BITDEFENDER CUSTOMER SERVICE - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU?!

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @porano,

Please accept our apologies for the late reply, it was by no means intended, just that our Support Teams are currently receiving a higher number of requests than usual in this period and it takes longer for them to reply. I can assure you they are working around the clock in order to improve the response time.

I understand the long waiting time has been disappointing. I am truly sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience but I want to assure you that we are at your disposal to make sure that everything works properly with your Bitdefender product. Your inquiry has been assigned to our engineers with the highest priority available at this moment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Stay safe and have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I have been getting 20 various notifications every single day. Some of them, your support team told me (back when they responded months ago) that is an issue they are aware of and is a known BUG in Bitdefender and they are working to fix it with no ETA (with this kinda rate of response it'll probably be 2030 before they fix it though).

In order to fix those problems your "solution" was to TURN OFF DEFENSE, which is NOT IDEAL TO SAY THE LEAST.

Even though I did that, as I had no other choice, as the months passed waiting for reply, new, different notifications, arises new problems which you have yet to address for the last month (and 7 emails).

The email from which I send the different bugs in the software is not the same as the subscription, but it is: o_poran@bezeqint.net.

Will appreciate you getting competent and reply to that email with REAL solutions other that than TURNING THE PRODUCT THAT I PAID FOR OFF, AS YOU HAVE SUGGESTED IN YOUR PREVIOUS EMAILS.

• NOBODY AS OF YET HAS CONTACTED ME WITH A REPLY.... AND SO THE COUNTS CONTINUES ON TO THIRD MONTH.

WTF IS GOING ON WITH YOU GUYS???

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@porano kindly be advised one of our technical leads responded on the open case a couple of moments ago.

I was informed that our engineers are working on a fix for this known bug and they are planning to deploy an automatic update, as soon as the solution is found.

We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.

• Every time I submit a ticket on the website, I get absolutely no email confirmation that I submitted anything and no contact from BitDefender. Does the support request portal on the website actually work?

I submitted one months ago and I finally gave up waiting for a response and found a phone number to call. I submitted another one last week, but silence again.

How is everybody getting support at this point?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@DPHD_Health I have checked and could not find any recent tickets when searching using your e-mail address.

Please make sure your e-mail address is entered correctly and that you are opening the case by accessing this specific link here: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ Scroll down the page and select the relevant contact channel:

After completing the required fields, a case number will be provided to you. I have tested this just now and got my ticket number:

Let me know how it goes.

• Okay I will use that website. For the record this is the location I have been submitting tickets which apparently go absolutely nowhere so you might want to have somebody clear up the confusion. If I'm having this issue, others probably are too.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@DPHD_Health Let me know if you have received a case number after submitting your request and i'll check it out in our ticketing platform.

• Yes by using the link you provided I got an email confirmation and case number 1007063191.

I think we should be good to go now that I know which link to use and not use. Thanks

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@DPHD_Health Great news, I confirm your case was submitted successfully. You will hear from one of our engineers soon. Kindly be advised our Support Teams are a bit busy these days, but they are doing their best to improve the response times.

Have a Great 2022!