Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2010 error

Options

I can't find any info on this error-any suggestions?

Comments

• I'm receiving the same error. I've deleted and re-installed BitDefender, and it worked for a couple of days, but now the problem is occurring again. Help!

• I am getting the same error non-stop since January 1st, while at home or at the office.

• I'm getting the same error, and the update has a 12/25/21 date when it attempts to update. That date is not relevant to when I renewed, so I don't know why it is backdating to this date. It never has a successful update; it just sits there.

• Same error code since January 6. Updates threat information, downloads specific threats, Begins data base threat cache download and then error appears. I sent email to support but no reply.

• same error (-2010) since 21jan22

• Has there been any help with this????

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

If you are encountering this error on Antivirus for Mac, please apply the steps described in the article below and let us know if the issue persists:

If specific errors are encountered on Windows devices, follow the relevant instructions from the article below:

Let us know if the information was helpful and the errors were corrected.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user