Two years subscription

Hi. I would like to buy a 2 years subscription but it doesn't seem to be availableon your site. Can I buy two licences from a computer shop and install them at the same time or one after the other? Thanks

Answers

• Alex_A
    Alex_A ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

Hi, clanoie

I myself look, the renewal of the subscription, the Bitdefender product, on these pages of Bitdefender Internet Security and Bitdefender Total Security. Choice of tariff plan (1 year, 2 years, 3 years) -> https://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/internet-security.html , https://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/total-security.html

• @clanoie what type of subscription would you like to purchase?

The only Bitdefender antivirus that comes in an unique configuration of 1 year and up to 10 devices is the Premium Security package, as this includes Premium VPN as well. Apart from this, all the home security solutions available in our portofolio can be purchased for 1 year, 2 years or 3 years, as mentioned by @Alex_A .

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thank you both for your answer. My situation is that I bought 2 subscriptions (boxes) at Best Buy. The sales person told me that I could use both this year, I only had to renew with the first box and add the other one for an extra year. Is that right? If not can I keep the second box for next year or is it valid for this year only? Thank you

• @clanoie redeeming the activation code of the first box will extend your protection for an additional year and you can also enter the second activation code afterwards, so that you will have 2 years in total.

I would recommend you to redeem the first code on the expiration date of your current license. When entering the second activation code in Central, make sure to select the option to "extend the current license", as the upgraded Central account now supports the activation and usage in parallel of multiple subscriptions:

Best wishes and stay safe.

• Thank you Alexandru_DB. Just to confirm I understand your response, I should:

1- On January 29, 2022 which is the last day of my current subscription, use my first activation code and choose the option "Extend my current subscription" like the capture screen below and then:

2- Use the second activation code and choose the option "Extend my current subscription" again which should bring the subscription date to January 30, 2024.

Is there a reason why I couldn't do this process today? Is there a risk that it wouldn't work? Thank you again and happy new year!

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited January 2022

In the event the new licenses also come in boxes (as I have noticed the existing license was also purchased from a Partner), you should be presented with the option to extend the existing license by entering the activation codes at any given time.

You will not lose any validity. In the event you encounter any difficulties during activation, let us know and we'll have a closer look. It is recommended that you make a pause between the codes, when redeeming them in Central, to allow the validity update.

Cheers and a Happy New Year to you as well!