Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

List of private history exposed on main BDC dashboard threats

Options

Hi , on the main BitDefender Central's Dashboard when i click on the blue button "View Threats', there is a list of all the private sites that the managed computers have been visiting in the past 2 years or so (well it looks like 30 it' s days after all)., so i was looking for the "Clear History" button and still cannot not find it ? where am i not looking ? And also, is BD keeping these logs any longer than this ? :)

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @shopping159753,

Are you refering to the Notifications tab in Bitdefender?

Here you can click on each tab to find more details about the generated events. Brief details are displayed at a single-click on each event title: a short description, the action Bitdefender took on it when it happened, and the date and time when it occurred.

Options may be provided to take further action if needed. To help you easily manage logged events, the Notifications window provides options to delete or mark as read all events in that section.

If this is not the option you are looking for, tell me where exactly in the interface is this list of websites displayed.

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• shopping159753
    edited March 20
    Options

Hello @Alexandru_BD , i have a BitDefender Total Security subscription to manage many computers (like, 8) , including my father-in-law's. It's not the log of just 1computer, it's the log of ALL the computers i manage under this subscription. It's on the BitDefender Central online page. So i see all the logs of the sites my father-in-law is looking at, in my BD Central Security Dashboard's threat log, and i' d rather not. How can i clear this history?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

I understand. The thing is, that history cannot be cleared manually, but it will clear automatically after 30 days.

My recommendation would be to use VPN and incognito mode for these websites.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user