Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to activate subscription - migration error

Options
leish
edited February 2022 in Enterprise Security

I used a trial version of bitdefender gravity zone, liked. but trial expired before I could purchase/extend. Now I Have purchased a bitdefender subscription for 8 devices was sent an activation key - but get error message saying 'were not able to migrate'. it is on the self help with advice to contact support team . I have tried to get support from customer services via live chat /email - I am told need to consult 'senior'. It is now 5 days .... pretty unimpressed ( as a newbie)

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @leish and welcome to the Community!

I have noticed you have purchased a GravityZone Business Security product at the end of January.

Are you having difficulties activating the subscription? What are the steps you have followed to activate and what is the location where you are attempting to activate?

Have you received any feedback from the Support Teams so far?

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Yes I was sent an email with activation key. When I log in to central and try to

activate your subscription using code sent, the message we were'nt able to migrate your key pops up. please contact support.

I have raised ticket on support chat line x2 , shared code sent there, and have been informed through chat that the support person would need to contact a senior person.

I am always using my same email and I am based in London

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

I have sent you a private message.

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user