Insecure (HTTP) link

Hello All,

I am using gravityzone to manage all the endpoints security but recently I noticed that we have a pop up message when try to open a http link from inside email messages

Insecure (HTTP) link

This link is attempting to redirect or download a file from an insecure (HTTP) website.

Due to the insecure link, we are unable to redirect you automatically or provide a Continue button.

this is a new message which we did not have before for similar links

So have BD applied new changes and if this is true how we can bypass this

Answers

• We are also having this issue. Was not a problem until recently.

• We are having the same issue. Ironically, emails received from Bitdefender Enterprise Support Team that contain links to open tickets are also blocked. See screenshot below.

We are finding it happening more and more frequently in the last week or so.

• We are now having this issue. Any updates as to why this is happening?
  • I also just had a customer identify this issue. Has anyone opened a case with support of found a work around?

• Hello everyone,

I hereby confirm we have an issue on our hands. In some situations, some URLs scanned by Linkscan feature from EMS will redirect to a page with the message: "Insecure (HTTP) link". Our engineers are working on a fix, but we don't have an ETA for now. Will come with updates once we have them. This is being taken care of.

As a temporary workaround, you can either exclude these links or disable link scan.

Thank you for your patience and for reporting this in the Community!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Is there any recommended workaround for this?

An internal email with links is not made available to the Staff. They need this daily.

• Hi @SergioRocha,

As a temporary workaround, you can either exclude these links or disable link scan.

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user