Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is There A Way To End The Processes?

Options

a program is trying to install launcher files but it keeps getting blocked my "anti-virus"

I have tried to disable real-time protection and everything else but something is still getting blocked. I have tied to leave it running so I can get a notification and add the exclusion but I get no notification and a manual scan won't work cuz the files cant download.

id rather end the Processes for a bit than re-run it than have to uninstall completely and reinstall for a 2-sec download

Answers

• CutScot
    Options
    :'( ALT CTRL DELETE, Task Messenger & and end all processors? down load and restart!
  • What? lol

you cant end Bitdefender's processes by normal means that's why I'm asking here...

• ya go ahead and try what you told me to do... it's like people don't know how to read tf

I'm not gonna say it again

YOU CANT END BITDEFENDER'S PROCESSES BY NORMAL MEANS

task manager won't work that way also why does everyone say "Ctrl + Alt + Delete" just do "Ctrl+Shift+Esc" its just easier

• lonras
    Options
    1. Go to Search. Type cmd and open Command Prompt.
    2. Once there, enter this line taskkill /f /fi “status eq not responding” and MyTHDHR then press Enter.
    3. This command should end all processes deemed unresponding.

• lonras
    Options
    1. Go to Search. Type cmd and open Command Prompt.
    2. Once there, enter this line taskkill /f /fi “status eq not responding” and MyTHDHR then press Enter.
    3. This command should end all processes deemed unresponding.

MyTHDHR