How to disable ads

Hey,

I want to know if there is a possibility to turn off the "More from Bitdefende - use vpn and use Wallet" in the main screen?

Its always there and i am not going to use the apps (for now) so i like to remove these...

thanks for your answers,

Sven

Answers

• Hello @Kempie,

Are you referring to the recommendations displayed in the Dashboard tab? Can you post a screenshot displaying these notifications?

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hey Alexandru,
    I'm indeed referring to the recommendations in the dashboard tab.

See attachment.
  • Hello,

Have you tried to disable the recommendation notifications from the settings menu?

Also, using the mobile app, if you click on "meer informatie", is the recommendation displayed again afterwards?

Cheers.

• Alexandru,

I didn't check the Windows app yet, going to do that later...

If i click on "meer informatie" its stays there, but when i install vpn + central and the password manager the recommendations are gone.

After i uninstall the three aps the recomondation are there again... :/
  • I unchecked everything in Windows Bitdefender...
    Still recommendations in Android app...
  • Hi,

If the conventional steps didn't return the expected results, I think it's necessary for the engineers to have a closer look.

You can get in touch with our Support Teams by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Kindly brief them on the steps you've taken so far and they will provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Stay safe.