[Ended] Yes, we are launching a contest! Enter for your chance to win

Alexandru_BD
Alexandru_BD admin
edited October 2022 in News & Blogs

We’re launching the first contest of 2022 exclusively for the members of our Community!

Do you think Bitdefender is photogenic? If you think the product is good looking, take a picture of your device with Bitdefender installed, next to a landmark or a place that has special value to you. You can take a snapshot in your office, at home, in your garage or any creative background of your choice. When uploading the photograph, tell us where it was taken (city and country) and what made you choose Bitdefender. The top 3 most voted entries will take our special prizes.

Top 3 most appreciated pictures take the following prizes:

• 1st Place: A Bitdefender-branded backpack and jacket + a 1-year Bitdefender Home User antivirus license of your choice!*
  • 2nd Place: A Bitdefender-branded jacket + a 1-year Premium VPN license
  • 3rd Place: A Bitdefender branded jacket + a 1-year Digital Identity Protection license

*Available home user licenses from which the 1st place winner can choose, are the following: Bitdefender Antivirus Plus for up to 10 devices, 1 year; Bitdefender Internet Security for up to 10 devices, 1 year; Bitdefender Total Security for up to 10 devices, 1 year; Bitdefender Family Pack for up to 15 devices, 1 year; Bitdefender Premium Security for up to 10 devices, 1 year.

Photographs can be manipulated for artistic purposes by applying digital special effects. Only one photograph is allowed per applicant, so make sure to pick the best of your selection. Photographs must be submitted in .jpeg or .jpg format and must not exceed 10MB. All Community members can vote and only one vote per member is accepted.

The winners of the contest prizes will be selected at the end of the Contest Period, as follows:

The top 3 most voted entries will take our special prizes. Criteria for judging include: visual impact 20%, creativity 40%, and content 40%. In the event of equal votes, the Community Manager will judge based on the above criteria. The winners will be announced by the Organizer through their email address that they used to register within the Community. The winners will be announced by the Community Manager on the dedicated forum thread and also on Bitdefender’s official Facebook page. Bitdefender activation codes offered as prizes are in electronic format (electronic key) and will be sent by the Community Manager to the winners via e-mail to the email addresses used by participants at registration in the Community.

The contest will take place between February 25 and March 30, 2022. The winners will be announced on March 31, 2022.

For more information regarding the Contest Terms and Conditions, please check the attachment.

Start submitting your photographs on this thread and let the contest begin!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Comments

• The gear looks stunning!

• MmeMoxie1
    edited March 2022

Oooooo ... I LIKE them both!!! Good looking and clean lines, on both products.

• Hello @MmeMoxie1,

We're glad to hear you like the gear. Take a snapshot of your Bitdefender product, tell us where it was taken (city and country) and what made you choose Bitdefender, for your chance to take them home 😊

Best regards.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Kavadarci, North Macedonia

What made me choose Bitdefender? Hmmm... Well, that's easy to answer: Bitdefender Total Security gives me THE BEST PROTECTION on my Windows and Android devices, also it's easy to install, it has a nice GUI, easy to navigate through the settings and has so many features (modules) that your devices are fully protected from the bad guys!

• In Love with Bitdefender

Home, Kerala, India

Why Bitdefender?

As the sun sets every day, across many households in Kerala, it is a common ritual to light Nilavilakku (Oil lamp) after which the whole family will offer their prayers by chanting hymns and holy verses. 

An ethereal glow from the lamp in the darkness, provides a sense of protection, peace of mind and atmost beauty. 

Same is the case with Bitdefender. It’s simple, clean install and forget application which provides the user high level of confidence and peace of mind from the dark web around us. Thats the reason why I’m using Bitdefender since the year 2005. Lets light the lamp and hope for a peaceful world.

Staring:

1. My daughter with her fav doll
    2. Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac (Product)
    3. Macbook Pro (Installed Device)
    4. IPhone 12 mini (Camera Gear)
    5. IPad Pro with apple pencil (Editing)
  • Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited March 2022

Well I might be late but will still share my side of story :)

Back in my early childhood, I remember my parents had a desktop which featured a choice between 4 antivirus vendors: Avast, McAfee, Norton & Kaspersky.

These 4 antiviruses were the most common that anyone used to have installed on their operating system. But as it is known, time is never constant, changes are meant to happen, new thing emerge.

And then as I completed my high school, I was so fond of virus, trojans and security stuff that I started researching about them. Soon I collected various samples of malware from different sources and tested various antivirus vendors against them. I had this self satisfaction that the above 4 stated vendors would always be the best one.

But I was wrong until I tested Bitdefender version 2011 (my first version of Bitdefender that I installed) and it outlasted every other antivirus vendor. I was really amazed By Bitdefender detection rates. I constantly tested Bitdefender against Norton & Kaspersky, and Bitdefender outlasted them in every other malware detection test.

Additionally, I am sharing the logo design that have changed over the past few years for Bitdefender which some may be interested to look into.

Earlier, we knew the term of security software termed as antivirus which used to detect virus, worm, trojan, spyware & adware. As of present, the word antivirus has been replaced by antimalware since in addition to virus, worm, trojan, adware & spyware, we now also have keyloggers, coinminers, ransomwares & pup/pua.

Going in brief, from past many years, I have been a premium user of Bitdefender & I am amazed by the various technological improvements Bitdefender has bought into its product. Starting from signature-based detection (created by malware researchers) to heuristics to machine learning, Bitdefender has come a long way to established itself as one of the top most rated antimalware solution in the world. It has been constantly been classified as one of the best antimalware solutions by AV testing companies like AV-Test, AV-Comparatives, MRG Effitas, Virus Bulletin etc.

Finally, I will share my image of the day with Bitdefender installed on my laptop.

Kudos to Bitdefender for protecting millions of users worldwide and making it easier for them to work on their respective operating system whether it be Windows, MAC, Linux & Android.

I hope many more good years to Bitdefender for always being their to help millions of users worldwide.

Some good things I have noticed about Bitdefender:

• one of the best known antimalware solutions in the world
    • widget (one of the most important thing that makes a user aware of the security status of their system)
    • constantly provides 30, 90 & sometimes 180 days trial to its customer for testing their products (hardly any other AV vendor does that)
    • always ready to listen to its customer feedback (like introducing the widget back in the product, introducing the free version of windows back for its customer)
    • the support team is always there to help, though it may take some time due to high number of tickets they receive everyday but they do ensure that every customer gets a resolution regarding their issue.

Thankyou Bitdefender for always been their for protecting us and help us surf the internet without any hassle.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• @fedor , @Ekimoz jump in 😉

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Has anyone found that BD Total Anti-tracker tends to 'clog up' the start time for Firefox, a noticeable delay, after running with A-t add-on for a month or two? Only way to get things up and running at normal launch time when opening Firefox is to completely remove BD Total, ie uninstall then run Uninstall Tool, reinstall BD Total, and Fifefox opening time back to normal speed?

Win10 HP Laptop + DT, i7 16GB RAM.

BD Total the best out there. :)

• they have always been dependable to me.

• De ce am ales BitDefender? E axioma... e cel mai bun! Il folosesc, neintrerupt, inca de pe vremea cand era Bitdefender 7 (cred ca anul 2005). Care sunt atuu-rile lui? Va prezint doar câteva:

• Cea mai bună protecție împotriva malware: BitDefender are scoruri perfecte în testele de protecție derulate de laboratoare de teste independente.
    • BitDefender nu încetinește performanța dispozitivelor: BitDefender obține scoruri perfecte în toate testele de performanță.
    • Caracteristici de confidențialitate complete: Include un VPN gratuit (detin versiunea Premium de 3 ani), manager de parole, protecție webcam, protecție microfon, anti-tracker, și multe altele.
    • Preț foarte bun și multe reduceri: BitDefender dispune temporar de reduceri masive, ceea ce îi asigură una dintre cele mai bune oferte online.

Inca din anul 2012, cand forumul acea o cu totul și cu totul alta înfățișare, am postat următoarea recenzie, pe care acum cu mandrie v-o readuc în atenție:

"În fața turmei flămânde de viruși care s-a dezlănțuit compactă în goană nu rezistă nimic. Sunt călcate în picioare soluții de securitate de renume. Din calea cirezilor dezlănțuite ori te ferești, ori instalezi BitDefender Total Security, o adevărată bombă în securitate, care să le sfârtece, să le deruteze și să le împrăștie.

E rezultatul ambiției deosebite și a inteligenței sclipitoare a echipei BitDefender. Un antivirus ce va întrece cu mult așteptările utilizatorilor, conținând o varietate de caracteristici și funcții avansate pe care alte suite de securitate virtuală nu le pot egala."

Mulțumesc celor ce au făcut posibil apariția acestui produs minunat!

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited March 2022

Everyone that participated!

Yes, you are reading right, you guys are all winners. @Gjoksi79_ , @Gauthey, @Jayakrishnan, @mrmirakhur, @Math_Matei you are winners because you are here, because you are helping this Community thrive, because you are participating, because you are making a difference. Because you have chosen the best antivirus out there. Thank you so much for your beautiful words, for your contribution and for being a valued member of the Bitdefender Community.

This place would not be the same without you guys!

I'll get in touch with you in private to get your size, license type and shipping address.

On behalf of the Bitdefender Team, a big thank you and best wishes to you and everyone you love.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Congratulations to all 😉

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Gjoksi

Congratulations to all of you, guys! ☺️

And a big "Thank you" to all employees at Bitdefender, for protecting us all the time. 😊

Also, i'm really glad for being part of this amazing community. 😊

• Math_Matei
    edited April 2022

Felicitări sincere tuturor participanților!

Sunt foarte bucuros!

Mulțumesc frumos tuturor celor care au făcut posibil acest concurs!

• Gauthey
    Gauthey ✭✭✭

Thank you very much, we are always ready to support and help the best anti virus ever

• Hello guys,

We just finished packing your prizes!

Cheers!

• Gjoksi

@Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD

Thank you very much!

Best regards. 😊

• @Alexandru_BD & @Mike_BD

Thank you very much!

Sunteți geniali!

• Math_Matei
    edited April 2022

@Alexandru_BD & @Mike_BD

Today is one of my most beautiful days, and this because I received the BitDefender package!

Thank you lots of BitDefender Team!

It's the most beautiful and most complete gift received by me, ever!

I wish you a wonderful day, like my day!🤗

Sincerely,

Matei - math teacher

• Excellent, I am really happy to hear this @Gjoksi79_ !

It was our pleasure. Enjoy the gear! 👍️🍻

This discussion has been closed.