Not working

I've just bought the Security package.

I've activated and installed the whole thing.

1/ it never launches.

2/ I have to uninstall and reinstall everytime to have the interface launched. The analysis cannot be launched, and it asks me the activation code (which i already put 100 times in the BitdefenderCentral with success) but it says "server error". and then i am blocked.

3/ I go back to bitdefender central where it's activated but it shows 0 device protected. So i have to add one, download a new file, uninstall the previous one and here we go again.

I am so pissed to have paid for this. I am no computer engineer and won't dig into complicated files to make it work. I tried to follow your path of resolution problems but are you f** kidding us ? We're not paying to go into those files, copy/paste adress in the Shared files and then modify the proxys etc etc etc... Who is this software made for ? Is this a fetish for computer geeks ? You should tell it so before normal people buy it thinking it would make their lives EASIER.

Such a shame. Give me back my money now.

Comments

• Steck1108
    Steck1108 Defender of the month

Hello.

I also encountered a similar phenomenon on my MacBook Pro, and managed to find the cause, diagnose it, and put it into operation.

In terms of the process, I added it on My Device from the site of Bitdefender Central from Safari, but the malfunction of Safafi's engine Webkit has appeared considerably, and after repeated tests with other companies' browsers (Firefox), the Webkit engine Since there is a problem around secure authentication in, updating MAC-OS and Safari, canceling pop-up block, deleting temporary browser file of MAC-OS itself does not work, I managed to use cleaner software of other companies together.

.. Apparently, in addition to the temporary files of Safari of MAC-OS, the restrictions of the folder for software expansion are quite different on the MAC-OS side, so once the installation fails, Conf other than manually deleting the installation expansion folder of Bitdefender I think it's a file, but it went well with the manual deletion and then the countrying work with an external registry cleaner software. Generally, I understand the character of the MAC version of Bitdefender, so I decided to do the same next time. I think that it is not sold overseas, but I succeeded in scanning and deleting with "Buho-Cleaner".

* Https://www.drbuho.com/how-to/best-mac-cleaner-software

• Steck1108
    Steck1108 Defender of the month

Although it is Buho-Cleaner, it was possible to support it with a free version instead of a paid license.