Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can .txt files be saved or imported in wallet?

Options

Is there any way to store a .txt, .pdf file or .jpg file in manage wallet?

I have a list of passwords that are too long to type in individually in password manager.

I was looking for a way to import .txt file with all my important passwords

into my wallet but I can't figure it out. Can this be done in bitdefender?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You can import data directly to Bitdefender Wallet only in .db (the Bitdefender Wallet file format) and .csv file format. Txt file format is not supported.

But, you could try with some workaround, like: import the .txt file with the passwords to any browser, for example Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, than from that browser export the passwords as .csv file format on your PC/laptop and than import that .csv file to Bitdefender Wallet.

Remember: You can find some websites for online converting from .txt to .cvs, but DON'T DO THAT, because you might be a victim of data breach, by exposing your passwords to some unknown people, who might steal your credentials.

Regards.

• kajito
    Options

I initially tried to convert from office suite sheets but that didn't work. I think excel might work but I don't subscribe to it and the free version doesn't support the conversion. I'm curious to know why Bitdefender doesn't provide a method of adding .jpg or .txt into their wallet. I've used Mcfee and Kaspersky and they provide a method to save these files.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@kajito

To be honest, i don't think they are working on the possibility of adding more file formats to the Wallet, except those two .db and .csv.

Their main focus now is on the Password Manager service, that supports importing these file formats: .csv, .json, .xml, .txt, .1pif and .fsk.

Regards.

• Robaya
    Options

And importing .csv files in Wallet does not seem to be working. I installed Password Manager trying it out, loaded in all passwords that were saved in Google Chrome, deleted the passwords from Chrome, and went on my way.

After a couple of days, I notice that Wallet is more than enough for me. So I tried exporting from Password Manager to a .csv, and then import to Wallet, but that simply does not work.

Wallet doesn't seem to be doing anything with that. Which is a shame :(.