What are your hobbies? Tell us what do you do for fun

Alexandru_BD
Alexandru_BD admin
edited June 2022 in General Topics

Someone once said that life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Whenever we start exploring and try new things, we encourage growth. We are driven by our passions and desire to succeed in life and I think we should never stop challenging ourselves.

A hobby is usually defined as any enjoyable leisure activity that we engage in voluntarily and consistently when we are free from the demands of work or other responsibilities. Our actions define our personality and shape our character. We must never forget who we are and what we are passionate about. And should always follow what brings us joy and satisfaction. In the end, it's all about the experiences we had and the people with whom we shared them.

Your hobby might be putting together model train sets (I know someone and challenge him to comment here), climbing mountains, riding your bike, painting, playing games or various sports and no matter what it is, If it makes you happy, I encourage you to do it as often as you can.

I am passionate about automobiles, sports cars, classic cars, automotive history, motorsport and pretty much everything that has four wheels and a steering wheel. I can say that my main hobby is driving around and traveling. When I was a kid I used to draw alot. I spent most of my free time drawing and playing football as well. Back in the 90's, not everyone could afford a computer so there wasn't really much to do inside the house. As football was always a part of me, now that I'm "retired" I enjoy attending the matches regularly. I'm a passionate supporter of Steaua Bucharest and Liverpool.

What about you? What are your interests and hobbies? Let us know in the comments below and let's start an insightful conversation 😊

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

My hobby is walking, which i do almost every day from 8 P.M. to around 9.30 P.M. local time. Also, listening to music is very relaxing for me.

• My hobby is math! I like to work enormously to make students understand this abstract field! I do not succeed in each date, unfortunately!

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2022

As far as my hobbies goes, I usually go for swimming 2-3 times a week, play badminton everyday. Additionally, listen to music to calm myself down in stress situation and while sleeping.

Back in my school days, I loved to play football. I was a member of my school's football team representing my school at state level.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• So cool guys, thanks for sharing! I almost forgot about music. Music is life. The best place to listen to my favorite tunes is, of course, in my car 😄

Speaking of which, @Scott had a great idea and created this thread where we can enjoy some music and maybe find new favorite songs:

We can call it "the Experts' playlist" 😄

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user