Bathfinder not activated

BlackPearl
edited July 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

Hi Everyone,

I recently faced an annoying problem when I Shut down my Pc and reopen it , I found Bathfinder is not Activated and sign out of my account . I have to Sign in again to reactive it on my Pc again .

Its about month now and I can't find any solution

Thnxx in Advance

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

Hmmm, this is strange, never met someone with this kind of a problem.

Anyway, you could try these steps:

First, log out from your Bitdefender Central account.

Next, on your PC with Bitdefender installed, open the Bitdefender program and do this:

In the next dialog boxes enter your e-mail and password that you used for your Bitdefender account and subscription and click on "Sign in".

Wait a few seconds and sign in back to your Bitdefender Central account.

If that didn't help, try uninstall/reinstall the Bitdefender program on your PC, by using the Uninstall Tool:

Finally, if that also didn't help, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support:

because ONLY THEY can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your activation code.

@Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD Please, take a look here.

Regards.

• Hi,

@BlackPearl I can see that your Premium Security license is active in the Central account associated with the e-mail address registered on this forum. Kindly follow the steps provided by Gjoksi above and this should normally fix the issue. Bitdefender should be synchronized with the Central account at all times, as it draws its validity and device variation according to the license or subscription active there.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user