Bitdefender Free available on all Bitdefender websites.

Nunzio77
Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod

Why don't you make the download link to Bitdefender Free available on all Bitdefender websites?

For example, on the Italian site there is not yet.

So it would spread more easily. 😉

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2022

As far as I know, bitdefender headquarters only deal with the global website https://www.bitdefender.com/ & their own country website https://www.bitdefender.ro/

Every country have their own independent bitdefender website which is not directly linked to bitdefender. They are the 3rd party vendors who have taken franchise from bitdefender to sell their product in their respective country.

For example, have a look at my country bitdefender india website https://bitdefender.in/ which is totally different in layout from all other bitdefender websites and this is because they are the 3rd party vendors who have taken the franchise of selling the bitdefender product in my country.

Hence, bitdefender does not have control over country specific bitdefender website other than the global website and their own country website.

I may be wrong but I guess @Alexandru_BD or @Mike_BD can provide more information on this.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@mrmirakhur

I think you may be wrong.

Here's a list of Bitdefender Websites and Bitdefender Partners Websites:

If you click on each Bitdefender website, you'll see that all those websites have exactly the same layout, only the language of the websites is different.

But, if you click on each Bitdefender Partners websites, you'll see that all those websites have different layout and of course different language.

Regards.

• Nunzio77

Hello,

this is the italian website: https://www.bitdefender.it/solutions/free.html

in which we only talk about the withdrawal of the old version of Bitdefender Free and there is the possibility to download the free version of Bitdefender Total Security for 30 days.

It is not indicated how to download the new version of Bitdefender Free. So an Italian who goes to the Italian site knows nothing, except if he does a Google search which hijacks him on the following site: https://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/free.html

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Gjoksi
    edited May 2022

@Nunzio d'Abbruzzo

Hello.

So, the new version of Bitdefender Free is NOT available on the Italian website.

I did some research on Bitdefender's websites, i found out that Bitdefender Free is available for download only on the WorldWide, United States, United Kingdom and Australia websites.

Maybe @Alexandru_BD can confirm this.

Regards.

• Nunzio77

Just a clarification, Bitdefender Free is also available in Italian with the Italian language, it is not available on the Italian Bitdefender website, for download.

Nunzio ·

• Gjoksi

@Nunzio d'Abbruzzo

I already edited my comment.

Sorry, my bad. :)

• Nunzio77

The Italian language in Bitdefender Free (in the application) is available.

Re-edit your comment. 😉🙂

Nunzio ·

• Gjoksi

@Nunzio d'Abbruzzo

Yeah, i forgot the in-app option: Settings -> Product language -> Change Language 😂

Cheers.

• Nunzio77

Nunzio ·

• You guys definitely have a point :) We'll have a word with the Product colleagues about this @Alexandru_BD .

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Hello everyone,

I will explain 😃

The Bitdefender Antivirus Free for Windows is officially available for download only on the .com website. This happens because all the product pages are not yet updated, the web developers are working on this and they should complete about 5-6 locations in June. Other locations may be displayed progressively during this process.

In the meantime, the users may download the free version from the .com website and change the language in the installed product later on, as a workaround.

In regards to search results displayed by Google, previous pages still exist for SEO reasons 😁

Last but not least, the websites are indeed split in two categories, the ones managed by Bitdefender and the pages belonging to the trusted Partners, that may look a bit different from the "mother website" 🙂

You guys have an excellent start of the week!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Nunzio77

Ho notato che ora il download e' anche disponibile sul sito web italiano di Bitdefender: https://www.bitdefender.it/solutions/free.html

Nunzio ·

• Wondering if feedback from our users have been heard by the team 😉

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Nunzio77

It would be nice to know.

In general it would be nice to have feedback from the developers on our scores. For example about mine on Bitdefender Free do you know something? When and if will they be implemented in upcoming releases? 😁

Nunzio ·

• Step by step, Nunzio, it's a process, man :)